I have never been more productive in the last 31 days of my life. Ok, I can’t really prove that, but stick with me here.
I did three main things:
- I created a “Might Do List / Daily Highlights” note on my iPhone.
- I made sure I did my ONE or TWO Daily Highlights.
- I turned my phone off while working on my daily highlighted tasks. That’s it!
Just doing these three things I managed to accomplish in 31 days the following: (and I don’t mean to brag)
- I finished producing a one-hour long Skillshare Drawing Class (Sign up and get 14 Days FREE)
- I created my Skillshare profile
- I updated my new website
- I finished 4 dog commissions
- I marketed to all my social media about my commissions and my new class!
- I listened to 3 audiobooks: Big Magic, Everything is Figuroutable, Do the Work
- I created a Mental Health Awareness collaboration NFT for a charity and it Sold!
- Finished 3 Skillshare courses on Productivity and Art
- Took care of other miscellaneous business Admins, and personal chores
- Went LIVE on TikTok to promote my Skillshare Class
- Had a Private lesson with one Art Student
- Photo shoot at a Bridal Shower
My SKILLSHARE CLASS!
Memphis, King, and Elvis Commission!
MY solo NFT for Mental Health Awareness Collaboration (SOLD!)
- Dated my Wifey, Supported her at her Gig
- Activity with the kids, Malonnie, and Bella
- I lost 5 pounds and counting
- I started blogging on my new website
- Hang out with friends, Beach, Birthday Party
- Averaged 5K steps a day with my Boxer, Bella
- Took care of personal health and finances
- Watched Picasso with my Wifey, This is Us
My Wife's Gig in NEW HOPE, PA! First GIG out since COVID
Thank you, friends, for being there!
Happy Birthday, Simona! What a great Party! Thank you for the invite!
Not bad eh? I’ll go more in-depth on how I implemented these 3 strategies in my next blog. This is just your appetizer. Stay tuned!